Islamic Salary Transfer Financing
Financing packages based on the Islamic principle - for the times you need a helping hand with your finances.
- Shariah compliant
- Low profit margin starting from 4.72% APR (5 year tenor)*
- Financing up to SAR 3,000,000
- Monthly installments period up to 60 months
- Possibility of refinance after paying 20% of finance principle
- Personal Finance Balance Transfer from other banks available
- In case of customer's death or permanent disability god forbid, total outstanding finance amount will be waived
*For a Finance Amount of SAR 200,000 over 60 Months, the Annual Percentage Rate will be 4.72%. Please refer to the schedule of charges for the latest Management fees.
*Subject to meeting banks terms and conditions
- Copy of the ID for Saudi nationals and copy of Iqama/Passport for expatriates
- Employment Certificate confirming date of employment, monthly income and position held
- Letter from your employer of irrevocable assignment of salary to Emirates NBD (and End-of-Service Benefits for expatriates)
- Applicants must be employed in one of Emirates NBD approved private sector companies and government entities
- Applicant's age should be between 21-60 years
- Your monthly basic salary should be SAR 3,500 or above
- Your service period with your current employer should be 3 months or above
Emirates NBD purchases commodities from the market and sells it to you at an agreed fixed profit rate over a flexible repayment period. Once you agree to buy the commodities from Emirates NBD, Commodities are then sold at prevailing market prices, on the spot and cash proceeds are then deposited in your account.
For more information:
Call now on 800 754 7777
Visit our Emirates NBD branch in Riyadh