Emirates NBD continues to revolutionize online banking by introducing enhancements to our Online Banking Channel. The rich functions help make your online experience even better.
Online Banking gives you the power and convenience to perform most of your banking activities from the comfort of your home or office, any time of the day or night.
Click here to login.
Emirates NBD offers you this innovative service to save you time and effort, and help you carry out your banking transactions anywhere and around the clock without having to visit the Bank.
All you need to do to benefit from these features is to register for Online Banking.
- View your Accounts summary, Balance, and details.
- View your Account statement up to the last three months.
- Monitor your Card transaction up to the last three months.
- Make transfers between your Own Accounts and other Emirates NBD Accounts.
- Make transfers within the Kingdom (SARIE) or overseas.
- Make Transfer to your investment account with Emirates NBD KSA Capital
- View all Transfers History.
- Pay SADAD Billers
- Government payments/refunds
- Make your Emirates NBD Credit Card Payments on line.
- View your Payment History.
- View plus points statement.
- Set up new alert.
- Change alert.
- FX Calculator: used to calculate the exchange rate of 24 different currencies.
- Apply for a Loan.
- Request for Demand Draft
- Managerial Check
- Request Balance confirmation,
- Order a check book.
- ATM Card Cancellation.
- Standing Orders.
- Fixed Deposit Instructions.
- A PC with a fast processor that is higher than Pentium 800 MHz
- 1024 x 768 resolutions @ 32 million colors.
- The list of browsers supporting the Online Banking are :
|Windows 2000 (SP4) or higher||Internet Explorer||6.0 or higher.|
|Firefox||3.0 or higher|
|Safari||220.127.116.11 or higher|
|Opera||9.2.1 or higher|
|MAC OSX 10.0 or higher||Firefox||3.0 or higher|
|Safari||18.104.22.168 or higher|
|Opera||9.2.1 or higher|
Terms & conditions for bank services through internet
- Our online banking will be available (24X7X365), except during system maintenance and upgrades, If there is any schedule maintenance downtime, we will inform you well in advance.
- You must keep your ATM Card PIN, User ID and Password for Online Banking secure and secret at all times.
- The Bank will not bear any responsibility for any failure in the program for any reason/event that is beyond its control and without any trespass or negligence on its part also the Bank will not be responsible for any failures in the communication media or any computer virus or any related problems.
- The Customer is obliged to possess computers and computer programs that satisfy the minimum specifications specified by the Bank or better. The Bank has the right from time to time to amend these specifications. The Bank will not bear any costs or damage that may be sustained by the Customer due to his non acquaintance with the specifications amended by the Bank. The Bank has the right to effect the modifications it considers suitable to develop and improve the service as to the design and / or the contents of the service without the need to notify the Customer and the Customer has the right to withdraw from this Agreement if such modifications are not acceptable to him.
- The Customer online banking access is automatically blocked or deactivated if the customer has not used the service for duration of 12 consecutive month's .Customer will be required to call the call center to unblock the service without incurring any liability to the bank customer because of the suspension.
- We are committed to keep the personal and financial information confidential and secure.
We maintain strict security standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorized access to your data. We use leading technologies such as (but not limited to) data encryption, fire walls and server authentication to protect the security of your data.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. If your browser is appropriately configured it should tell you whether the information you are sending will be secure (generally by displaying an icon such as a padlock). The combination of a secure browser at your end and our security measures provide you with the best security currently available.
Once Emirates NBD receives your information, Emirates NBD will take all reasonable steps to protect the information it holds in its own system. If we no longer need your information, we will destroy or de-identify it.
- Avoid access the Online Banking from any computer connected to public internet access device or access point (for example, at an internet café )
- You will be responsible for all losses (including the amount of any transaction carried out without your authority) if you have acted with gross negligence, so as to facilitate that unauthorized transaction, or where you have acted fraudulently, gross negligence shall be deemed to include your failure to observe any of your security duties referred to in these Terms.
- Once You have notified us of any unauthorized access to the Online Banking service or unauthorized Instruction or that you suspect that someone else knows your Online Banking Password, you will not be responsible for any unauthorized instructions carried out after we have had reasonable time to suspend the Online Banking service in respect of your account(s) unless we can show that you have acted fraudulently. In that case, the bank will not be liable for any damages or losses that may cause the customer caused by that conduct and the Bank shall have a right of recourse against the client and indemnify the Bank for any damages or losses incurred or may incur in the future because of that conduct.
- The Customer undertakes that he/she will not use online banking services for any types of illegal, fraudulent or defamatory purposes or take any step which could undermine the security or integrity of any electronic banking services or cause harm to or threaten to harm any other user of the electronic banking services.
- The Bank may at any time without notice cancel this service or wholly or partly revoke the mandate given to the Customer if the Customer breaches the terms and provisions of this Agreement or any of the specific services agreements or if the Bank couldn't provide the service/s due to a cause or event beyond its control, provided that the Customer shall in both cases be refunded the sum of the fee already paid but not earned in pro rata with the remaining period of the contract. The Bank reserves the right to temporarily or indefinitely suspend all or any of the services deliverable under this agreement if it, in its sole unfettered discretion believes such a suspension is important to protect bank or customers interests or to preempt fraud, illegality, breakdown of the banking services or for any other reason.
- The Customer shall be liable to return all and every amount deposited in its account by fraud, mistake, malfunction or other impropriety whether or not the improper deposit is blamed on the customer the bank or a third party.
- Bank has the right to recover all or any of such amounts which is improperly credited to Customer's account and to debit the account therewith. In case of overdraft of Customer's account the bank has the right to upload the Customer details for blacklisting till the recovery of the outstanding funds.
- The Customer authorizes the Bank to send all notices and notifications pertaining to this service or the statements of accounts and confirmations of transactions, at any of the e-mail, fax, surface mail or mobile number of the Customer stated in the application ,. The Customer acknowledges that notification at any one of the said addresses shall exonerate the Bank and be deemed as legal notification and further undertakes to notify the Bank in case there is a change in the said address. Unless and until such a change of address is duly communicated by the Customer to the Bank, all notices, advices and notifications are considered legal, regular and duly delivered if sent to an address stated in the application. The Customer may elect the medium of e- communication and in such a case all such notifications including statements of accounts shall be communicated via the customer cyber address.
- The Customer undertakes to update his data and information maximum each four years or at any time if so requested by the Bank. The Customer likewise undertakes to renew his identification documents and present the same to the Bank in advance of the expiration of their term of validity .The services will be automatically suspended upon expiration of the maximum period of renewal or the validity of identification documents. The Bank will not be liable to the customer for any consequences of the account suspension due to negligence for the above.
- The client acknowledges that in the event of any financial damage or loss incurred as a result of any failure or default in the Banking system, and according to the Client writing compliant, the bank may investigate the damage or the loss and shall indemnify the client according to the Service/Product terms and conditions. The Client shall be responsible in providing sufficient evidence as a proof of his financial damage or loss caused only by the Bank system failure.
The terms and conditions of this agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws, rules and regulations of The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In the event of any dispute, the Bank and the Customer irrevocably provide to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Committee for Settlement of Banking Disputes in Saudi Arabia, or a court referred to by the Committee for Settlement of Banking Disputes within the Kingdom.
For more information:
Call now on 800 754 7777
Visit our Emirates NBD branch in Riyadh